Below are the timelines for this test –
|Recruitment Event||Last date for registration||Date of Test||Mode|
|‘TCS BPS Hiring YOP 2023’||20th January 2023 (Friday)||3rd February 2023(Friday)||In-Center (Physical Center)|
Important Points –
- All test related communication would be shared directly by our test partner, TCS iON.
- Please note TCS BPS Hiring YOP 2023 test would be hosted only In-Center and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
We are happy to share with you the detailed Eligibility Criteria for the test being conducted on 3rd February 2023 (Friday).
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years’ time only)
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Students must register and fill up the application form on the TCS Nextstep portal (if not done already). The status of the student should be “Application Received”. This is important to be included in the test process.
Steps to complete the Application Process
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Nextstep Portal https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
Step 2. Register and Apply to the Drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS Nextstep Portal, ‘BPS’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre), choose your preferred test centre, select 2 joining locations of your preference and then click on Apply. Please Note, test centre once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
For any queries, please feel free to reach out to us.