Dumb phones are making a comeback. The year 2000 is calling and this time GenZ is picking up. What are these dumb phones? Why are they seeing a revival?
‘TCS Smart Hiring for YoP 2023’ Graduates specializing in Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT, completing their course in 2023
Below are the timelines for this test:
|Recruitment Event||Last date for registration||Date of Test||Mode|
|TCS Smart Hiring 2023||31st Jan 2023 (Tuesday)||10th Feb 2023 (Friday)||In-Center (Physical Center)|
Important Points –
- All test related communication would be shared directly by our test partner, TCS iON.
- Please note Smart Hiring 2023 test would be hosted only In-Center and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
We are happy to share with you the detailed Eligibility Criteria for the test being conducted on 10th Feb 2023 (Friday).
Courses & Discipline: : Full-time graduates from BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT 2023 Year of Passing are eligible.
Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 50% or above in each of ‘Class 10th , Class 12th , Diploma (if applicable), Graduation which includes successful completion of final year / semester. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Students must register and fill up the application form on the TCS NextStep portal (if not done already). The status of the student should be “Applied for Drive”. This is important to be included in the test process.
Steps to complete the Application Process
Step 1. Students can login to (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/)
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023 under the above link
- Scenario A. If candidate is a registered user, she/he can login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, the candidate should click on ‘Apply for Drive’
- Scenario B. If candidate is a new user, she/he can click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill the details. The candidate can then submit his/her application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Step 3. The candidate can select the mode of test (In-Centre) and choose the preferred test center & then click on Apply. Please Note, test center once chosen may not be changed.
Step 4. To confirm the application status, students can check ‘Track Your Application’. The candidate status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
You can refer to the below link for further information:https://www.tcs.com/careers/india/tcs-smart-hiring-2023
What is Session?
Answer : A specific time span that user interact with the website, is persistent through out that time span.
Servlet serves the request made by the client and generates the dynamic output. But servlet is not capable enough to remember the last client who made the request by own, because it uses the HTTP protocol, which is a stateless protocol.
To make a session a persist, various approaches could be adapted by servlet like…
- URL Rewriting (Query String) : Session information is persist by modifying query string. (client side)
- Hidden Fields : Session information is persist using Hidden Fields in form. (client side)
- Cookies : Session information is persist using Cookies in via browser in client’s computer. (client side)
- Http Session : Session inormation is persist using Http Seesion object on server .(server side)
– Ravi Oza
Some say love, It is a river, that drowns the tender reed Some say love, It is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed Some say love, It is a hunger, an endless aching need I say love, It is a flower, and you, Its only seed Its the heart of afraid of breaking, […]
Hello to all dear readers/students,
please review PGDCA question list.