TCS BSc BCA Hiring (Smart Hiring) for the Batch of 2023 & 2024 is open for registrations !
Registration End Date: 14th December 2023 (Thursday)
Test Date: 13th January 2024 (Saturday)
Test Mode: In- Center
Registration Link: https://www.tcs.com/careers/india/tcs-smart-hiring-2024
Sharing below the detailed Eligibility Criteria for the Registrations being conducted.
Courses & Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B. Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B. Voc in CS / IT from the Batch of 2023 & 2024 are eligible.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years’ time only)
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 50% or above or equivalent CGPA in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation which includes successful completion of final year / semester
- Backlogs: 1. Batch of 2023 should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS Selection process. The course should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course. 2. Batch of 2024: One active backlog at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process is permitted. However, it is mandatory that the course be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining TCS if selected.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any in TCS Application Form. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: It is mandatory that the course be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining TCS if selected.
- Work Experience: Please note, the role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’. However, prior work experience, if any is required to be mandatorily declared by the candidates in the TCS Application Form. And necessary documents supporting this experience is required to be submitted by the candidates at the time of TCS Selection Process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Note: Kindly note that we have a stringent eligibility criterion and a robust selection process. Your eligibility as per the defined criteria will be checked at various stages of the selection process. At any point of time if you are found ineligible, or data shared by you is found discrepant, your candidature will be disqualified.
Students must register and fill up the application form on the TCS Nextstep portal (if not done already). The status of the student should be “Applied for drive”. This is important to be included in the test process.
Steps to complete the Application Process:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/)
Step 2. Verification Details as per Aadhaar
• It is important and mandatory to update your details correctly.
• Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process for Batch of 2023 & 2024.
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
Important: Please ensure that the details in the TCS Application Form are complete and accurate (Academic Details, Internship, Work Experience, if any)
Step 4. Select your mode of test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test Centre & then click on Apply. Please Note, test Centre once chosen cannot be changed.
Step 5. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.’
Please note that this is an In-Centre test. Kindly be informed that the allotment of seats in the respective center’s will be on ‘First-Come-First Serve’ basis and hence it is important to register and apply at the earliest to select your preferred Test Centre. The selection of preferred city will be restricted once the seats are full (you will not be able to select your preferred city if the seats are already full).